Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner, 27 year Import technician
29331485

Please i use Mitsubishi Galant 2007 4 cylinder. yesterday

Customer Question

hello George
Please i use Mitsubishi Galant 2007 4 cylinder. yesterday when i started the car it was showing service engine soon and i had to diagnose. unfortunately it shows Oxygen sensor heater circuit low, bank 1, sensor 1
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

This is not as bad as you may think so you can calm down a bit .

If its only the heater circuit then the O2 sensor may still be working when at its pre determine temp .

First check the wiring and connections on the O2 sensor if they look good then just have the O2 sensor replaced ,if your cat has over 80.000 miles then this is normal and i would think about replacing the front sensors .

You can still drive your car with out any great problem until you have time to take care of this little issue .

Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi Just checking in to see if you have still any question about this issue .

Kind regards Greg