Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

1992 3000 sl auto. abs is leaking. which part no. do i need.

Customer Question

1992 3000 sl auto. abs is leaking. which part no. do i need. or how do figure that out? thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Can you clarify what exact part is leaking? A photo would be perfect if you can.
I will also need your VIN to determine the correct part number once I understand what it is you need.
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Doug, vin is XXXXXXXXX. Had trouble before and had the unit rebuilt. The leak is either from the inner side. The unit is dry on top where the 4 lines are connected
I went ahead and closed the other question for you so you do not get billed twice.
Is it the ABS pump you are talking about, the one with all the brake fluid lines attached? There would be four small diameter lines across the top, then two larger diameter lines just slightly below them.