Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

The procedure the crankshaft angle sensor and camshaft

Customer Question

The procedure for replacing the crankshaft angle sensor and camshaft position sensor for a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD 3:0 Liter 24 valve SOHC
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Procedure for replacing both the crankshaft angle sensor and camshaft position sensor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
You will need to remove also the timing belt cover and if you have an engine with over 60.000 miles i suggest you also replace the timing belt
as you are going to be in there anyway ,belts should be changed every 60.000 miles or 6-7 years .
Will you also be doing this .
Greg