Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

2000 Eclipse, 80K mi. AC worked fine since new. About a yr. ago the right two vents blew

Customer Question

2000 Eclipse, 80K mi.
AC worked fine since new. About a yr. ago the right two vents blew no cold air just warm, only the left ones blew some cold. Not cold enough. Heated air works fine.
HOT WEATHER= NO GOOD!
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
A left to right variance in output is always a charge related issue on this model.
When you have charged it in the past, how long did you vacuum it for? What was the weight of the charge applied?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll need to get the answers to those questions, and get back to you. Maybe a day or two. Will that work?Bob
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
That's fine Bob. Just reply back here when you are ready. You may get reminder emails from the site if it is a few days, they may even appear to come from me. You can just disregard those as they are automated reminders. You can just return when you are ready and post on this page again and I will return as soon as I see your post.