Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Mitsubishi Diamante ES: maybe I hava an Mitsubish i diamante

Customer Question

maybe I hava an Mitsubish i diamante from 1992 3.0V6 engine do you know that
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Is it that you have electrical connectors that you can't figure out where to connect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes on my left side just close to the plenum it is a 2 wire grey connectro -femal and i cannto find th ehe caonnectror -BUT I suspect it might be the knock sensore -becausei have -or can see a coable goin gunder the plenum and end upm on the right side of the engine -just between the crank shaft and the timeing belt ????? Because it has the samae grey colur and it has no other cables free for it too ? can it have been put to the wrong side of the engine .because allother is ok ??
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** see if I can find the wiring manual and see if we can match that up.
Is that a SOHC or DOHC model?
Is the connector you are seeing coming off the harness and you see nowhere for it to go, or is it coming from the engine and you see no harness end to connect to it?