Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I need the 4 digit code radio in my mitsubishi mirage

Customer Question

i need the 4 digit code for my radio in my mitsubishi mirage vin # *****
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I can help you with this, but I will need some information from the radio itself. Mitsubishi does not keep the codes organized by VIN unfortunately (since the code would be lost if you replaced the radio with another one etc), but rather they use serial numbers on the radio itself.If you remove the ash tray and then pop loose the surround panel that goes around the radio you will have access to the radio chassis. On it will be a white sticker and across the bottom of the sticker will read "SERIAL NO.:_________". I need that number exactly as it appears on the sticker. If you can read the model number (MR######) that would be helpful too, however the serial number i have to have exactly as it is on the sticker to retrieve you an unlock code.Once I have that I can provide your code and instructions on inputting it, if needed.