Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS: I have an 08 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Customer Question

I have an 08 Mitsubishi Eclipse. My AC/heat is not blowing air, however you can hear the fan running.
Also, where are the locations of the drains? Because every time it rains my car collects water.
I hope I am clear...
Thank you
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
The AC drain is on the driver side firewall, about a foot or so up from the bottom. It is best accessed from below, you can't easily reach it from above.
Please use the following PDF file to view photographs of the drain on the Eclipse (note that the PDF covers Eclipse, Galant and Endeavor, so there are photos of all of them).
http://www.mitsupartsworld.com/Endeavor%20TSB/tsb1155003.pdf
On page 1 you will have a nice clear shot of the drain on the GS model... note that there is a rubber hose attached (part of the PDF instructions), yours will just be a straight plastic tube until you add the hose, if you choose. The hose attachment is usually done for when the driver side is getting wet primarily; in your case where likely the passenger side or both sides are getting wet, and you are not getting air flow out of the working blower motor, you would want to use some pipe cleaner to clear the drain as well.
If you need further help on this, please reply back here and we can continue as needed.