Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Mitsubishi Eclipse v6: my 2007 v6 Mitsubishi Eclipse got an

Customer Question

my 2007 v6 Mitsubishi Eclipse got an oil change and got synthetic oil put in it instead of the regular still 5w20 though and a new air filter which to me was not the exact same matching looking one but it was roughly the same size I think now I'm driving in the mountains and it seems like my gas is going down super super low and it seems like it's almost heavy to push on the gas like when you're riding a pedal bike and it has low air in the tires I check the air in the tires and its not it what could it be I should also mention I blew a tire a while ago on the right passenger side in the front and the mechanic when they change my tires are the oil change people said that there is a leak on the front passenger axle
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
If you grab the air filter box and shift it around, does it appear like it is loose on the bottom?