Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Mitsubishi Montero SR: Amedee, I've replaced tthe alternator

Customer Question

HiCustomer I've replaced tthe alternator and the battery on my 1995 Mitsubishi Montero and on my travels all internal lights and gauges turned off and I was running on the battery alone. Then, while still in the freeway, I began to lose power until all of a sudden everything came back on, charging the battery and getting me to my destination some 5 hours away. I will be making the trip back and the interior lights are all flickering with the engine and the fliker speeds up when I rev it up or start driving.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! Thank you for requesting me! This kind of thing would be better handled over the phone between us so that I can get all of the details and help you resovle this condition much better and more effeicent. Are you willing to speak on the phone for an extra $5?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry for the delay!
Please accept my offer and call me. Please leave a message if I don't answer as I will be visiting some family throughout the day. I will respond to your call.
Customer