Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner, 27 year Import technician
29331485

Not a dupe/second opinion request Mitsubishi gallant 1999, 1834 cc and

Customer Question

have Mitsubishi gallant 1999, 1834 cc and carburetor is beyond repair . cannot find new one and looking for replacement . Existing carburetor is mikuni 2 barrel and could possibly be 32-35 DID TA. thanks for help .
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looking for expert in carburetor or Mitsubishi cars.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi you can get this carb in the united states
Try this link .
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search/Carburetor/02431/C0359.oap?model=Mighty+Max&vi=1206683&year=1988&make=Mitsubishi
You could also try a O/H kit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walker-5505c-Mikuni-Solex-32-35-DIDTA-Carburetor-Rebuild-Kit-/231268903169
Or buy the complete carb on Ebay .
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X.TRS2&_nkw=+32-35+DID+TA&_sacat=0
Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Greg
thanks for your reply. Had similar offer last time. let me have a look at those offers and will revert back to you.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Okay no problem good luck , i do know not easy having sent to you over there,
Good luck my friend .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Greg
sending some photos of existing carburetor. Spankyjr1 had also suggested the ones from ebay but there was some problem concerning base size and carb capacity. please check these and revert back . might need to know you time if there arises the need to talk by phone.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Here is your carb which from your photos made it much easier thank you .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-1989-MITSUBISHI-MIGHTY-MAX-MIKUNI-2bbl-CARBURETOR-for-2-0L-/111682644869
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg
Did'nt reply earlier as weekend was near. Will check your offer and revert back.
regards.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Cool all the best .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg
checked with mechanic, your offer is different to actual. maybe need to modify offer to suit purpose. will give full details of existing differences tomorrow. am 4 hrs gmt + , what's yours. may need to talk to get matters settled.
regards.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi.
Okat sounds good .
Thank you .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg
checked with mech, 1st photo shows two wires instead of one in mine, there are additional features also such as shown in the black cylindrical box in the right and more. sending more photos to check if base is similar, centre to centre of fixing holes about 3.75". please verify same on your side and see if it's possible to modify your proposal to suit . appreciate if you could advise your time zone . would like to talk and will pay required amount. can't send photos , problem while uploading, will try again afterwards. please advise cost for phone call and for providing diagrams and instructions.
regards