Jake
Jake, Automotive Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

We have a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant. I am trying to set up hands

Customer Question

We have a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant. I am trying to set up hands free for my daughter but it is password ***** We bought this vehicle new and never set a password ***** How can I reset it. I have tried everything in the manual.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
hey there did you still need help with this? let me know please?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
* Turn the ignition to the ON position.* Press and hold the "hang-up" button for 2 seconds.* Release the button and repeat 2 times. Do not exceed 10 seconds total time.The customer can now re-register the handsfree device with a new passcode and change its profile. So you are doing it a total of 3 times, the trick here is to make sure you hold it at least 2 seconds and still beat the 10 second limit. Just use a watch with a second hand or a stopwatch on your cellphone. If you need anything else just let me know please. If not be sure to leave a kind rating.