Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS: Check Engine..fuse box..Driver Side

Good Afternoon,
I own a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS and my Service Engine/Check Engine Soon Light came on a while back, I went to get it inspected and the fuse diagram in the manual I have does not match the fuse diagram on the vehichle - the engine compartment or the fuse box in the car (Driver Side). Any suggestions?? I cannot get the car inspected until the light goes off and it is due at the end of this month (May). Any guidance you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Lynda J. Roach
Utica, New York
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,how are you?Have you had the codes read,finding out why the light came on to begin with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi! Good, how are you? I took it yesterday for an Oil Change and Inspection to my Mechanic and they said something about the they replaced what they thought was the problem; but said that they couldn't get the OPDV??? or something to read what the problem was. So then another Mechanic asked me if I had the Owner's Manual which I gave to him and he mentioned to me that the Manual does not show the correct location of the fuses. The local Mitsubishi Dealership that I bought the car from in 2003 has since gone out of business. I do have the VIN # XXXXX you need that. Thank You!

Yes what is the vin#?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is 4A3AC44G03E084349

Your mechanic should be able to get the information he is trying to find from these diagrams.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good Evening Mike,

Thank you very much for your assistance! I greatly appreciate it. Take Care!

Thank you,and don't forget to click accept.
Let me know if you need further assistance,thank you.