Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

95 galant: part number e8t00177 where can i find that part

Customer Question

i have a 95 galant and a part number E8T00177 where can i find that part?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 4 years ago.

E8T00177 is not a Mitsubishi part number, however it is a branding that is put on many of their relays. It is a number used by the manufacturer, not Mitsubishi, which is why you are having difficulty locating a replacement.

You will be able to replace this part from any Mitsubishi dealership, however you need to identify the actual component so that the right part can be ordered. Based on the branding, I would wager that it is a MFI relay. If this the case, and it is a small square relay, probably brass in color, with a L bracket on it for bolt/nut attachment, then the part number would be MD175834.
If it is not the MFI relay, please let me know the exact location that you got the part from, preferably with a photo of the installed location and the part itself so that I can help you identify it further.