Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner, 27 year Import technician
29331485

Head gasket..vacuum..diagram for 2003 L200 Warrior cant find one

Customer Question

I've sucessfully renewed head gasket but my vacuum pipes are in disarray!! Would u have diagram for 2003 L200 Warrior can't find one anywhere? Thanku in advance, Rick
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi welcome to JA.com.I will answer your question the best I can,

Rick which engine do you have?

Regards Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanku Greg, it's a 2.5 diesel turbo.
Rick
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rick.
Which vacuum hose routing do you need ? for the front diff lock and 4x4

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes and the rest of them please
Rick
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi rick .

This should help you sort this vacuum problem out.
graphic
graphic
Regards greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The diagrams you have sent don't relate, sorry but I need the ones that show the vacuum pipes at the back to the top of the engine? Thanku Rick
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rick.

Have to opt out, as i don't have this info for you.
I will see who is online that will have this info for you.
Please stand by .Don't reply to this or it will lock you on to me and the other Experts will not be able to help you.

Kind regards Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
on monday morning Greg said he would find another advisor to answer my question, i'm still waiting for the vacumm diagrammes? see following:

You replied

Sunday, July 17, 2011 4:20 PM EST

Picture

Your Expert needs more information
From Greg

Sunday, July 17, 2011 7:21 PM EST
Hi Rick.

Kind regards Greg