Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

I turn on either of my turn signals, all 4 signals flash..flasher

if i turn on either of my turn signals, all 4 signals flash. I can not locate the flasher units
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 5 years ago.

This condition can be caused by either a faulty turn signal switch or the flasher unit... but in most probabilities will be the flasher unit. It incorporates both the hazard and turn signals into a single flasher.

The flasher unit is located in the under dash junction block.

It is illustrated below, as D-05
To the best of my knowledge this is a Mitsubishi only part; you may be able to find an aftermarket source, I am not aware of one though.
The part number from Mitsubishi for the flasher is MR563835 and it lists for $45.

Additionally, you may want to try pushing your Hazard switch in and out several times to see if it has any effect on the symptoms.... the wiring is routed through the switch and we do occasionally see them stick internally

Edited by Doug C on 1/6/2011 at 9:40 PM EST
Expert:  Doug replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the Accept.

I'm not sure if my edit got in there fast enough that you saw it or not, but if not check the hazard switch by pushing it in and out several times to see if it has an effect on the symptoms. These switches do stick internally from time to time, and can cause the symptoms you describe. Working the switch several times will usually bring it back to life.

Not always the case, but something free to check first before you invest in any parts.