Tim Mohr, ase master
Experience:  30 yrs foriegn and domestic, gas and diesel

Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS awd Transfer case fluid change, Is

Customer Question

Transfer case fluid change, Is there a transfer case or is it part of the transmission and should the fluid be changed at 65k. also the rear differential fluid. Tranmission was flushed and changed at 60k.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX this does have a seperate transfer case and it should be changed, the transfercase takes a 90w hypoid gear oil, the differential should also be changed, and it takes the same fluid,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Tsmodie

I just received your resonse this evening at 6pm. I posted my ? st noon on the 20th. I had a appointment at noon today to have both the transfer case and differential done. $210, "yuk". They assured me the transfer case was a seperate unit and needed to be done. I didn't select rush for the request because I didn't need it that day. Is this norman to not respone on week ends? Sorry, I don"t feel this worked out for me this time. Thanks for your effort anyway.

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
I answered your question 4 minutes after you asked it, look at the logs above,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Them why did it take until the 23rd for me to see a response through just answers?