P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

What do I do about A.D.D medicine popping in a drug test?

Customer Question

What do I do about A.D.D medicine popping in a drug test ?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 days ago.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The website will likely send you an offer for a phone call for $59. PLEASE do not accept that or you will be charged $59 additional instead of $5 additional. You must first decline the offer for $59 before I am allowed to send you the $5 offer.

I am a user of this website, just like you and have no control over their billing.

Let me know if you have questions.