How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 13881
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advice concerning an interpretation of my

Customer Question

I need some advice concerning an interpretation of my military pension division order from 2011.
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I am not retired, stateside sorry, meant am retired
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I am not longer on active duty
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: divorce was final in 2011, issue deals with military pension division order
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Happy to assist. Can you speak on the phone...I can offer that for a nominal additional charge ($5)

I will send the offer...once you accept I can provide my #

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I attempted to accept the offer, but it was not accepted.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hmm...that I can not assist with (I am a user of this website just like you...I have no insight into their billing practices)

But if you call
1(###) ###-####br />they (customer service) can fix it.

Please respond here when it is complete and I can provide my #

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.


I have to step away for approx 40 mins...I will be available for the remainder of the evening. If you want to speak I can do so then.


Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot seem to overcome the conflict with your website...I have been on the phone with a couple lawyers, and I believe I have been pointed in the correct direction. If I run into any other obstacles, I will contact you.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

I provided the phone # for customer service...I am confident they can solve this. If you want assistance on this issue, feel free to reply here and I can assist.

Related Military Law Questions