P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Second opinion] My neighbor who is a civilian and myself

Customer Question

Second opinion] My neighbor who is a civilian and myself left my house on post DEC18 I was I toxicated but I thought he was not. He was driving when we left and spun out I do not remember if I took over driving for him but we got to the shoppete and the MPS pulled in we were both outside of the truck and arrested for DUI. I was able to go on leave being told they were checking the cameras, coming back my CO told me that they think I was driving and I was going to be charged, they took my liscence on the 18 also. I still haven't heard anything back from the MPs just my 1SG and CO telling me I'm "charged" is there anything I can do to try and get my lisense back? Or try to figure out when I will be given a court date by the MPs?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 12 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

There is no need to keep asking this question...your original question is open...if someone is willing to help you they will respond there