P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Second opinion] What tipe of discharge does a fraudulent

Customer Question

Second opinion] What tipe of discharge does a fraudulent enlistment gives you?JA: Are you overseas or stateside?Customer: Im in state side, currently in U S Navy A school i got out of bootcamp in decemberJA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?Customer: No, im currently getting information.JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: I have become an Consious Objector now and i want to get out of the military, i have also more things to
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 days ago.

Would it help to speak on the phone? I can send that offer along