Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

This basically answered my question, I was wondering how

Customer Question

This basically answered my question, I was wondering how many max hours my supervisors can make me work?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes and no. I was given quarters for the weekend (Fri-Sun) due to my spouse being discharged from the hospital from surgery. I was scheduled to work that weekend, 3 12hrs, so instead I was rescheduled my time in the two week work period, however I constantly work over 80hrs in 2 weeks, sometimes even 100+hrs.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
They can mandate you work as many hours as they require you to accomplish your duties. Unfortunately, there are no regulations limited maximum hours of work in a week and you are not limited to only 40 hours a week. They can insist you work for as long as they require you to do so I am afraid.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Okay, now is there a minimum that I have to work? Is there a regulation stating that I have to work 80hrs in two weeks?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your reply.

No, it is the military, you must work when they tell you to work and for how long they need you. It is not like the civilian world where the fair labor standards and other laws may apply.