How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14071
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife is in the army. After our divorce she disappeared

Customer Question

My ex wife is in the army. After our divorce she disappeared with my child. What can I do and how can I find her
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No. I'm prior service I know soldiers have loyalty to eachother.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: At the hearing the verdict was for me to pay child support and have supervised visitations for 6 months. In that time the court appointed mediator would investigate both side. After the court hearing she was suppose to give me her phone number and address to I could send my child support payment and have my visitations. Afterwards she did not give me any contact info and she changed her numbers and relocated. It have 5 years since I heard anything. I'm at my wits end
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking how to find a private investigator to track her down?

Related Military Law Questions