P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My ex wife is in the army. After our divorce she disappeared

Customer Question

My ex wife is in the army. After our divorce she disappeared with my child. What can I do and how can I find her
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No. I'm prior service I know soldiers have loyalty to eachother.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: At the hearing the verdict was for me to pay child support and have supervised visitations for 6 months. In that time the court appointed mediator would investigate both side. After the court hearing she was suppose to give me her phone number and address to I could send my child support payment and have my visitations. Afterwards she did not give me any contact info and she changed her numbers and relocated. It have 5 years since I heard anything. I'm at my wits end
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking how to find a private investigator to track her down?