P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm currently deployed and i've been depressed since we go

Customer Question

i'm currently deployed and i've been depressed since we go tout here on top of that i have a lot going back home, and i'm starting to have dark thoughts out here and i can get about 2 hours of sleep i want to know what is the best thing to do to get home and get proper help
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the lawyer to go over that information with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him or her to know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 19 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me, have you sought medical attention for this issue?