P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

In 2006 I was diagnosed with cluster headaches at 10% and

Customer Question

In 2006 I was diagnosed with cluster headaches at 10% and PTSD at 20%. In 2010 my cluster headaches were increased to 30% and PTSD to 50%. In 2014 VA reexamined me. They changed the cluster headaches to TBI still at 30% and PTSD at 50%. Now Im at 70% disability. Due to residuals of TBI and worsening effects, I requested an increase. What can I do? And what am I owed due to the VA not recognizing my TB earlier? .
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Am I able to receive SMC for TBI?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I do not understand the question...that is, you mention you requested an increase in rating...but do not specify what happened with that claim...was that claim denied? If so have you filed an appeal?

Follow up...are you looking for an answer to this question?