P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am a veteran with PTSD, ,but it happened to me while I was

Customer Question

I am a veteran with PTSD, ,but it happened to me while I was in jail, I was beaten up really bad and I am trying to cope with it, But it's hard, I am working, but I need to take my meds, I am seeing a doctor and I am going to see a psychiatrist, but my mind is so messed up, I am trying to keep working to pay my family bills, .Can you give me a answer on what to do, I don't want to let my family down, so I take norco to help me to work, I have anxiety attack, depression, afraid, nervous panic attack and much more, in jail they gave me elavil , but that's for scitsophrnia and more
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Waiting for answers
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?