P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

VAIG,, has refused (after his initial failure to do so was

Customer Question

VAIG, Griffin, has refused (after his initial failure to do so was complained of, by me, to him), for over a year, to investigate and provide me with an administrative hearing to determine the veracity of my claims, made in a well grounded verified VAIG complaint, of serious life threatening misconduct at the Houston VA Hospital. Isn't that refusal to act an obstruction of justice?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: steteside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Did you read my above statement about making the complaint to the VAIG who is the top person in the VA chain of command for complaints of VA misconduct??
JA: I am Pearl, the Military Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: yes?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You have an appeal in that has not be adjudicated?