Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I am looking for all years to the following instruction IN

Customer Question

i am looking for all years to the following instruction IN PDF OR ANY FORM BY INTERNET . I am WILLING TO BUY HARD COPY IF NEED BE.
DoD 1332:18 manual volume 1 and 2/ FEB 1976 TO APRIL 1986
DoD 1332:18 instruction feb 1976 to april 1986
DoD 1332:18 derective feb 1976 to april 1986
DoD 1332:38 instruction feb 1976 to april 1986
DD 1332:39 instruction feb 1976 to april 1986
SECNAV INSTRUCTION 1850..4E FEB 1976 TO APRIL 1986
MY HOME ADRESS
Phillip ***********
************************
*********************
or email *****************
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

You may wish to make a Freedom of Information Act Request for these. See this link.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.