How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 33637
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How much would the military pays me to move my belonging

This answer was rated:

How much would the military pays me to move my belonging from ft riley ks to miami florida. I'm a married spc with one kid. I own a car as well.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Going to need more information...

How many pounds of household goods are you moving?

How many POV's do you have?

How old is your child?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
7000 lbs household good. Two pov with a 6 month old child

It is important to understand that the amount you will receive is based on many factors. Using the information you have provided, it is estimated you will receive approx $6K for this move (if you do it yourself).

That would require you cover all expenses associated with the move

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

P. Simmons and other Military Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Military Law Questions