Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.

I want Military Lawyer M., Esq. to answer my questions in a

I want Military Lawyer Allen M., Esq. to answer my questions in a private email (Not public forum). Request permission (additional service) to contact his private email.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

It is very difficult to agree to a fee arrangement without some general knowledge about what your question entails.

If you could post, very generally, what your question will relate to so that I can be sure I am able to address it, I can then submit your additional service email request and I'll have this public forum closed and locked for your privacy.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have consulted with you in not so long ago. I went to a personal appearanc with the ADRB for a discharge upgrade (OTH). My request was denied in 3-2 vote.I'm planning now to go to the ABCMR to appeal. The reasons the ADRB gave me to deny my request was like a copy -paste of general rules . I dont think they addressed specifically my case. I will like to know what approach I could use for my case with the ABCMR. I will give you the thread of my case in your private email.

I have submitted my proposed service.