How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Allen M., Esq. Your Own Question
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 18854
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
Allen M., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want Military Lawyer M., Esq. to answer my questions in a

This answer was rated:

I want Military Lawyer Allen M., Esq. to answer my questions in a private email (Not public forum). Request permission (additional service) to contact his private email.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

It is very difficult to agree to a fee arrangement without some general knowledge about what your question entails.

If you could post, very generally, what your question will relate to so that I can be sure I am able to address it, I can then submit your additional service email request and I'll have this public forum closed and locked for your privacy.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have consulted with you in not so long ago. I went to a personal appearanc with the ADRB for a discharge upgrade (OTH). My request was denied in 3-2 vote.I'm planning now to go to the ABCMR to appeal. The reasons the ADRB gave me to deny my request was like a copy -paste of general rules . I dont think they addressed specifically my case. I will like to know what approach I could use for my case with the ABCMR. I will give you the thread of my case in your private email.

I have submitted my proposed service.

Allen M., Esq. and other Military Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Military Law Questions