P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I had intrusted $110K to a National Gaurdsman w/ a list of

Customer Question

I had intrusted $110K to a National Gaurdsman w/ a list of instructions among them that " you as the executor of this account are to not benefit in any way, shape or manor and this account is to benefit my father, Harry P Towle and his wife, Theresa Angela Towle and to pay bills, purchase items when requested, withdraw funds for my father and his wife only and no one else". i called my son one day for $500 and was told, " your not going to like this, their is no money in the account". I was stunned. Approximately $70 to 80k-gone. I asked, "what am I going to do", "get a job", he said. That was 04/16/2014. I have not heard from him since, not one call asking if we need help, a ride as we lost our car due to him, no offer of mony, no transportation, nothing. That was our retirement money, to fix the car money, to get a bridge for the simple enjoyment of eating, money to start a businss on the internet. Nothing, Nada, Nyet. I,ve cpntacted Boston Bar, Boston Legal Services, The AG's office, a couple of State Rep's and Senators w/o any help, referals, providing me w/ Pro Bono help, no help with trying to get me help or referals, military telephone numbers or addresses, all useless. I have called many law offices for help, none, except humiliation and in one case being laughed at. I just got my computer back on after three yers, as now I can pay for it to seek help. I'm on a Section 8 certificate, I get no food vouchers, I get a small Soc. Sec. monthly stipend and now some V.A. beneffits and a small monthly stipend(total is $1704) to cover all household expenses(food, medical, utilities, rent, auto ins so I will not lose my parking space which is a handicap designated underground space, cell phone). I have no insurances of any kind, not one asset, no family to ask for help, my wife's monthly stipend goes to her bill, a storage facility w/ all our household items and retail items we wish to sellas a business, which we can't do at this time as money is the issue. That money was to come from the stolen funds. I need help. There is no sound ability as the Comcast technicians have not done thier jobs, I'm setting a third appt. to deal with this. Call my cell,(###) ###-####and send me a hard copy of all @ c/o Harry P towle Jr.,*****Apt. 802, Malden MA,###-##-#### Awiting you call. P.S. please make a copy of this information and send it to me, I'm thanking you in advance.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?