P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am a spouse of an E6 20 years retired....and we've been

Customer Question

I am a spouse of an E6 20 years retired....and we've been married the hole time and have not received any compensation for the entire 20 year....how do I resolve this?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Georgia.....state side
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She lives in Indiana and we've been in contact....now shes ignoring my emails
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I see you are looking for a phone call...great, much easier to speak on the phone than type back and forth...I will send the offer...there is a nominal fee ($5) once you accept I can provide my #