P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

What does Section 1, AR 615-361 mean for a certificate of

Customer Question

What does Section 1, AR 615-361 mean for a certificate of disability for discharge?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: During WW!! he was in Normandy Campaign, Campaign of Northern France and Campaign of the Rhineland and received the discharge as stated above.
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I am a 73 year old daughter of James F Titus He was assigned to CO A 38th Reconnaissance Squadron.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can we get the ribbons, or rather can we?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

You are referring to a regulation that is long out of date...there is no way to view that regulation today...what is your question regarding this?