P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Ll, The VA never payed my husband husband his Agent Orange

Customer Question

ll
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: The VA never payed my husband husband his Agent Orange settlement all though he did applied for it. He came back from #1 sterile and #2 he had a bad heart. They were suppose to have been him $5,000 pre mounth
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes and they first would not do nothing. Then they started paying me a stiffen and they gave me some VA benefits. But he died from the bat heart he got in the war form Agent Orgein. and they not pay him the settlement and they did not give him the Disability the $#5,000 pre month. I have his claim cards they gave him when he applied for his disability. Know they are saying he died a service connected death.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The VA is know using his claim number to pay me the stiffen that they are giving me. I would like if I can get some of then settlement and some of the $5,000 pre month they should have been paying from 1969 to 2008. Please let me know something please. Thank You
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I think there may be some confusion on your rights here...happy to chat with you. I sent the offer for a phone call...once you accept I can provide my #