P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Wow thats cool that you just popped up to help me out.

Customer Question

wow thats cool that you just popped up to help me out. anyways I was discharged with a 2Q and have supporting documents stating that my condition never existed. how hard will it be to get it changed or waivered in order to get back in?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I have talked to numerous recruiters about getting back in and it seems that my local ones are skeptical about my situation. I want to find a recruiter or someone that will do everything they can to get my back in me*
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I want back in the AF and would like to go into SERE
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to talk on the phone?

Follow up...are you still looking for help on this? I ask because I have to step away for a bit, but if you are looking for a phone call I can delay to accommodate. Please let me know.

Ok...I have to step away. If you have questions you can ask them here and I will field them when I return in an hour or so.