P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is there a fee for your services? I can't even afford that

Customer Question

Is there a fee for your services?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Military Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I can't even afford that as my 100% disability compensation has been cancelled for the past 4 years. I have talked with va reps to no avail. Thank you.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Just va reps
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason it was cancelled is that 2 doctors at va wrote I did not have cancer. Instantly benefits gone the doc that diagnosed it nhl low grade told me it was incurable and not to let va operate. These do ts did upper GI tests. Cancer is in lower lining of stomach and spread to other areas several weeks ago I was told I had a brain aneurysm. I am trying to get my benefits reinstated with back pay as I have had to borrow money to live on
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that happen for a nominal fee ($5 additional)