P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I am a 67 year old Vet from the Viet Nam era with a primary

Customer Question

I am a 67 year old Vet from the Viet Nam era with a primary MOS of 0811 Field Artillary, I had a hearing test done by the VA several months ago attempting to get disability for hear loss , they stated that it was not linked to service . you could ask my wife how bad my hearing has been for the last 43 years together and get quite a diffrent thought. They did say that i have loss but agian just not related?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO just the local VA rep.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am in the process of speaking with my ENT Doctor that has done some testing for me in the past
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?