P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Thank You, DD Form257n with aRE-4 code viet nam era,cause

Customer Question

Thank You, ***** with aRE-4 code viet nam era,cause issues with an application for a disability rating thanks again
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ga. the application is for hep c air gun cause
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i have been enrolled with va. since 2003 no police record,drugs,etc. I discovered i was infected upon first testing diagnosed stage 2 liver life has been without issues and successful since my military seperation
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I spent 40.00 and received a Question and a request for 59 dollar phone call. you have no advice to give

Sir, I can give some insight if you can provide some context...
All I know, at this point, is you have an RE4 code and want VA benefits. Can you provide some more context? What is the charachterization of your discharge??
As for the phone offer...that was sent automatically by this company (I am not an employee...simply a user like you). If you want to talk on the phone I can make that happen for $10.