P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My husband is 100%disabled from va since 2014. He got a

Customer Question

Hello,my husband is 100%disabled from va since 2014. He got a letter yesterday stating he didn't fill out form21-4140 so they might take it away. Jerry hallawawayis his name a Vietnam vet. We don't remember this form at all. The alpha group was our rep and I know he should contact them. We are going to try to reach rep tomorrow. Lord willing. We are so upset over this he went to church this morn but I didn't thats why I'm writing this. I will los my champ va benefits for the spouse. It took us 4 years of fighting for this and now this. I feel this is cruel. Jerry has ptsd and can't hardly cope and I get the brunt of it. Thanks for listening. Kay
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What does my husband need to do. Should we have attorney or what it's a form we did not get. They didn't even say when it was mailed. Maybe a phone call would be nice. My husband is home now too.

Sent the offer for a phone call...if you accept I can give a call

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Jerry or Kay Hallaway(###) ###-####

Hi...can you not see the offer for the phone call? There is a nominal additional charge ($5)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I pay 5.00

Ma'am, is there not an indication on the screen for the offer for phone call for $5?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I keep pressing accept this offer its not working

hmm...lets try this. I will make this an answer. You can rate it...once you do I can provide my #