P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My dd214 form 217 mc. 9 july 1962 usmc disch."264-paragraph

Customer Question

my dd214 form 217 mc. 9 july 1962 usmc disch."264-paragraph 13265.1c & 89-Para 1326.1f what do these two paragraphs mean ?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Going to need more information. What is the reference document...that is, you list paragraphs...what is the order or manual that the paragraphs came from?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my military discharge dated 9 july 1962 type of certificate issued DD form 217 MC. Paragraphs came from Marine Corps Personnel Manual

That manual is not available online. It was outdated 50 years ago.

Is there any other question I may be able to assist you with?