P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Trying to find out the age of Bill Varney who served on the

Customer Question

Trying to find out the age of Bill Varney who served on the USS Mayfair and went awol while in Perth ,Western Australia in the mid 1970's
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, is this person still alive? Or do you know?

And they were a member of the US Navy?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please be advised that I have obtained the information that I was interested in ,and therefore I no longer require your services ,please remove me from your mailing list immediately.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am assuming he is alive ,he was in the U S navy and was discharged in 1981 and spent 6 months locked up in San Fransisco . Last known whereabouts OKC in 1986.he married in OKC in 1982 ,can I please have a positive response ,and no more charges DEBITED TO MY ACCOUNT.