P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Oh wow. I was just reading. After talking to my Commander

Customer Question

Oh wow. I was just reading. After talking to my Commander about two weeks ago he says my upcoming eval will be a referred report. I have never received this type of derogatory report before. He has said nothing more to me about it. But I have had some family circumstances that will require my attention and I am looking to do a compassionate reassignment due to the illness of my Mother. I feel that I have done my job to the best of my ability but he just picks out the worst and makes it seems as I have not been doing my job.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I didn't think it was too serious. But just today I did ask my sister if I should consult a lawyer.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I feel that my work environment is becoming more hostile. I am the executive officer second in Command so I run the Battalion in the LTCs absence. He has dividied up my task to others on the staff my subordinates. It seems as if he's turned everyone against me and I have records of occasions where he ridiculed me in front of my subordinates and the last occasion I took as a threat so I don't know if this is why he's doing the report or not.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?