Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

My question is my fiance Sgt cross he's coming home to me

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** my question is my fiance Sgt John cross he's coming home to me here in Michigan, and he just landed in Nigeria but the problem is he can't book his flight cause he needs to take a screen test due to him bbeing ill a month back, how can he come up with fund to pay for this test , he's half way home
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi Yolanda. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today! It will take me just a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

This is simply not true; rather, it's an ongoing scam! Do not send them a dime. This link will substantiate and confirm to you that this is a scam as this is the warning sent out by the US Embassy in Nigeria regarding these situations: .

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (hopefully Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!