Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney and former Navy JAG serving ashore, afloat and at the OJAG

What if married woman in the army had a baby not by the

Customer Question

What if married woman in the army had a baby not by the husband buts says its his
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, however, I am bit unclear on what information you are looking for as "what if" is a bit vague. Can you be specific about what you are looking to find out? Perhaps some brief additional information with the specific issues you are interested in will help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can she get into trouble with army?

Hello again and thank you for your reply. Yes, if there is proof that she committed adultery, then that is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and she could be disciplined by her Command. Her husband can, if he chooses, provide any information that he has to her Command and they will investigate the allegations. He needs to keep in mind that she may ultimately be involuntarily discharged from the Service if they do find her guilty of adultery.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If none is needed, then if you could take a moment to leave a positive rating in the ratings box above, I will receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 12th . For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit (paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither.

Please keep in mind that I cannot control the law or your circumstances, and am ethically bound to provide you with accurate information based on the facts you give me even if the news is not good. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating,please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator.Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue,if needed. You can bookmark my page at:

Thank you.