P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

What labor union represented the mechanic at aircraft. In

Customer Question

What labor union represented the mechanic at Douglas aircraft. In Tulsa OK in 1966
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you give some context?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I worked for Douglas Aircraft as a mechanic on the aircrafts . I was also in the union and paid dues. I was there in 1965 and 1966. I would like to know what trade union was there at that.

Thank you

That I fear may be tough to answer (after over 50 years)...I will opt out in the event someone may be able to assist. No need to respond...if someone can answer your question they will do so here.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I believe it was either the International Association of Machinists (IAM) or the United Auto Workers (UAW). Does that jog your memory?