P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I actually have two questions. First, I need to get divorced

Customer Question

I actually have two questions. First, I need to get divorced from an encarcerrated person that lives in New Jersey. I have no idea where he is and I live in florida. I am 100% disabled veteran and cannot afford to pay for this. Is there anything the VA law can do for me?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

What do you mean by
Is there anything the VA law can do for me?

Are you asking if the VA will pay for the legal fees?