P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

6 years in usmc reserves. trying to get national archives in

Customer Question

my name is george *********. 6 years in usmc reserves. trying to get national archives in st louis to send me my retirement points stmt and verification of honorable discharge for 4 months. i think issue might be that they do not know i was stationed in 2 reserve units, one in Tampa Florida and one in Orlando Fla. I need these to procure a va loan. Have already texted Obama, McDonald (VA) and senator Corker to no avail to date. I need help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: In was in the marines during Vietnam. 1971- 1977. Subject to call up all 6 years. never asked for any va benefit until now
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma sir. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Follow up sir, are you still looking for help? If so need to know your specific question...would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for a nominal fee ($5)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not ask any question. I am not interested in your service. I should not be charged for anything. Cancel me totally from anything. Taking any money from me without even asking a question is fraud. Please stop now.