P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I caught my husband. He didn't come home and now he moved

Customer Question

I caught my husband. He didn't come home and now he moved out. I confronted the girl who is also in the navy. After 4 years of marrage he is now leaving. I have txt screen shots of them meeting up after an during hours. She met me last year at the navy ball so she knew he was married. And now I'm left with two kids, no husband and pain. What should I do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California,San Diego
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not really
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the information and your question. Since this is not a legal advice Site, and we cannot be your attorney since we cannot form an attorney-client relationship with you, we cannot tell you what you should do. However, if you have specific legal questions based on what you want to do now, please feel free to ask them.