P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Can a military dishonorable discharged be changed i was in

Customer Question

Can a military dishonorable discharged be changed i was in jail and was discharged
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I was in kansas at the time
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No this was years ago mid 80s
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Had fines tp pay and i was released without prejudices
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kansas
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking the process to correct your military record? WOuld it help to talk on the phone?