P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Cheating. I recorded m will he finally admitted to it. My

Customer Question

Cheating. I recorded him will he finally admitted to it. My husband cheated on me with ab
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Another soldier. DC national guard.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. He just St admitted it last night. I am going to report it along with some other stuff he has done, like lying during his security clearance check about some stuff. He is a MP.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not at this time.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you have a question?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.