P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I received an article 15 about 20 yrs ago while I was on

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I received an article 15 about 20 yrs ago while I was on active duty.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I retired from reserve this past novemeber
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Years ago I spoke to ADC on base but never had a chance to follow through
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I would like to speak to him/her over phone call to discuss options to request a pardon or similar
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like to speak over the phone if possible. Could you send me a number I can contact your office with?

Sure...I will send the offer for a phone call...if you accept I can provide my #

Hey, I sent the offer for a phone call...and willing to wait to talk. But need to know...are you looking to speak on the phone now?

Have not heard from you so I need to step away...will check back in a few hours. If you accept the offer I sent happy to provide my #